On 11 March 2020, the American Chemical Council stated “As COVID-19 is a new strain of coronavirus there is no product on the market today that can claim to be proven to kill the virus. However, products that are effective against non-enveloped viruses (Hardest-to-kill category) are likely to be efective against COVID-19”. ACC also stated they expect products that are efective against enveloped viruses (easiest-to-kill category) to be also effective against non-enveloped viruses.
Zapptizer® disinfecting sanitiser contains active biocides specifically created for cleansing and disinfecting both hard and soft surfaces. Zapptizer® is delivered as a unique mist spray ensuring effective sanitising and disinfecting of even the most difficult-to-reach areas.
Zapptizer Product Information
Zapptizer® ingredients deal rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds, and have been tested against small non-enveloped viruses (”hardest-to-kill” category) which can include Poliovirus, Norovirus and Feline Calicivirus. They have also been tested effectively on enveloped viruses (easiest-to-kill category) which can include Coronaviruses and Type A Infuenzas.
- Non staining
- 4 metre hose
- Non corrosive
- Fully portable
- No set-up time
- Streak-free finish
- Unique canister kit
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- No substance abuse risk
- Completely non-flammable
- No issue with skin drying, irritation, flammability
- Effective, residual action unlike alcohol-based products
- Meets BS EN 1276 and 1650 for food prep area sanitisation/disinfection
- Effective control of widest range of micro-organisms, bacteria, viruses and fungi
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Consult material safety data sheet before use
- DO NOT store at temperatures over 50°C
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- DO NOT store directly on concrete oor
- For optimum performance, store at 18°C
- Release pressure in hose before disconnecting
- Test product on a small area first to ensure suitability
- DO NOT spray on broken skin
- Stop use if rash or irritation occurs
- Avoid prolonged spraying on skin
CHEMICAL TECHNICAL DATA
- Odour Pleasant fresh odour
- Flammability Non-flammable
- Fluid pH 5.5 (Skin Compatible)
- Alcohol Content 0%
- Packaging 22ltr canister
- Shelf Life 6 months from manufacture date
In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water.
Although ingestion is almost impossible, should it occur deliberately, drink plenty of water and call for medical assistance.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Connect gun and hose using a spanner
- Connect hose to canister with a spanner
- Ensure that all connections are tight
- Turn on using the valve on canister
- Spray from up to 300mm from surface
- Turn valve off once treatment is finished
Zapptizer® Rapid effective sanitisation
Images are for illustration purposes only, colours and contents may vary.
See item description for details.