The Pocket BVM™ (Bag Valve Mask) is a hand-held disposable device for manual resuscitation and emergency respiratory support for adult patients. It is ideal in either emergency or clinical settings and replaces any standard BVM combining all components and operational capabilities into one compact unit.
Includes bag, mask, patient valve, reservoir bag, 2cm oxygen drive line.
- Pocket size and easy to store (75% space reduction over standard BVM)
- Single use eliminates cross contamination
- Requires minimum pressure for compression and quickly recovers shape
- Erogonomic cushioned mask designed to fit securely over facial contours
- 2 independent inlet valves- 1 for air and 1 for O2
- High resistance to extreme temperatures
- See through mask
- Peep valve adaptor can be fitted
- Quick to deploy
- An endotrachael tube can be connected to the resuscitator
- Textured grip to prevent slippage
- Patient connector: outside - 22mm male, inside - 15mm female
- Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment): 30mm male