Thu, 24 Dec|
Exam L2 Working at Height 111220
Successful entrants will receive an Ofqual Regulated Qualsafe e-Certificate Exam duration is 1 hour
Time & Location
24 Dec 2020, 10:00 – 11:10
About The Exam
The Qualsafe at Home e-Assessment platform allows you to take your assessment, for specific Qualsafe Awards qualifications, from any location.
The Qualsafe at Home e-Assessment platform is available for Multiple Choice Question paper assessments.
You will only have one attempt at each assessment and your attempt will be automatically marked by the system.
The Qualsafe at Home e-Assessment system allocates the time you have available to complete the assessment and, should you run out of time, the system will also automatically submit your attempt for you. Once you have submitted your assessment, you will not be able to access or review your attempt again.
Qualsafe at Home e-Assessments
Accessing the Assessment
To access the assessment for the relevant QA qualification available to you on your Qualsafe at Home e-Assessment account, click on the link to the assessment.
Taking the Assessment
Following the above step, you will be redirected to the front page of the assessment. Here you will see the time limit available, as well as the number of attempts you are permitted to make. Click attempt quiz now to start your assessment. A pop up notification will ask you to confirm that you are ready to proceed.
Note: This step cannot be undone. Once you have confirmed you are ready to proceed, you have started your one and only attempt at the assessment.
During the Assessment
After the above step, the system will start your assessment showing the first question.
In the top right of the screen, you will see a navigation bar which you can use to freely navigate through the assessment. Clicking a number will take you directly to that particular question. Numbers with a grey box represent questions for which your answer has been saved and those with a red corner represent questions you have flagged.
Note: answers are only saved when you progress to the next question.
You will also see a countdown timer indicating how much time you have left on your attempt.
If you wish to flag a question, use the flag question option on the top left hand side of the screen. When you have flagged a question and wish to remove this, click remove flag in the top left hand side of the screen.
To navigate to subsequent questions in the assessment, either click on the number in the navigation menu or click next page at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to return to previous questions, either click on the number in the navigation menu or click previous page at the bottom of the page.
Finishing and Submitting your Assessment
When you are satisfied that you have answered all questions in the assessment and you have checked your responses, click
Finish attempt… in the navigation menu or at the bottom of the page.
You will be presented with a summary of your attempt, indicating which questions have been answered and where applicable, any questions not answered or flagged. You can click on the question number to return to a specific question.
To submit your assessment attempt you must click submit all and finish at the bottom of the page.
Help & Support
For general help and support with using the Qualsafe at Home e-Assessment system, contact Qualsafe Awards on 0330 660 0899 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before the assessment begins
- Follow all instructions given by the Trainer
- Hold your photographic identification (driver’s licence or passport) up to the camera
- Make sure you are ready to complete the assessment on a PC or laptop
- Use your smartphone/tablet to do a 360° scan of the room
- Position your smartphone/tablet so your screen is clearly visible (ensure smartphones settings are changed to divert calls to voicemail or answering service)
- Set incoming call settings to call divert/voicemail
- Make sure you are in a quiet room on your own
- Make sure your video/audio is working correctly (please mute the audio on your smartphone/tablet only to avoid the possibility of feedback)
- Make sure all other devices not being used are turned off/on silent to avoid disruption
- Recommendation – disconnect all other devices not being used from your Wi-Fi to avoid connectivity issues During the assessment
- Keep your microphone switched on at all times
- Raise your hand if you need assistance (for example, have a technical problem)
- Click on the circle next to the answer you think is correct for each question
- If you want to change your answer, click on the alternative circle instead
- Use the “Next page” and “Previous page” to scroll through the questions
- Use the “Flag question” function if you want to highlight a question to return to later
- Press “Finish attempt” and then “Submit all and finish” when you have completed the assessment
- Cheat in any way
- Look away from the screen
- Use the computer for any other purpose during the assessment
- Attempt to navigate away from the assessment
- Leave the room (unless absolutely necessary)
- Use any other unapproved device during the assessment, e.g. smart watch
- Have reference material or any other learning aids in the assessment room
- Communicate with anyone (other than the Trainer) during the assessment
- Seek clarification on any of the questions. The Trainer is not allowed to help you
- Compromise the security of the assessment in any way
- Breaking any of these rules may invalidate your assessment!
- Learner Guide to e-Assessment
Breaking any of these rules may invalidate your assessment!
L1 Fire Exam 1/2 Hour