We have created an industry leading First Aid at Work Blended Learning course that incorporates ultra-high quality video production, fully immersive quizzes and activities, designed to impart knowledge from our trusted clinical experts. Guaranteed to provide learners with the highest possible standard of learning.
This course meets the requirements of the FAQP Blending Learning Standards.
About the course
Written by a team of professionals, with our state-of-the-art courses you can be confident that learners’ individual needs are being met and that they’ve acquired the knowledge needed to confidently deal with first aid situations.
- Written by the UK’s leading first aid author, an experienced paramedic and first aid trainer - Nigel Barraclough
- Combines clear, up to date information with real-life images and diagrams to help make learning as simple as possible
- Features topics on Acid Attacks, Sepsis, Tourniquets and Wound Packing
- Compliant with Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council and European First Aid Guidelines.
This course is valid for 180 days (approx. 6 months) from when the course is assigned to a learner.
Why choose Qualsafe e-Learning?
This fresh and dynamic approach to e-Learning is like nothing you’ve seen before. Truly comparable to a classroom experience, bringing theory training to life with a variety of immersive activities, quizzes and videos.
Some benefits include:
- Increase your profit margins and remove costly overheads of face to face delivery
- Cutting edge courses – structured to create small, bite-sized chunks of learning
- Interactive and accessible theory training using a wide range of learning styles
- Learners can study at their own pace in a comfortable environment
- Voiceovers and subtitles included throughout for increased accessibility
- Creates a greener, more environmentally friendly way to train
Please note – on its own, this e-Learning does not result in a Qualsafe ‘regulated’ qualification but can be used as the blended learning element of any First Aid at Work course.
First Aid at Work e-Learning
Customers will receive a link to download a csv file in the thank you page of the checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
This file is needed only if you are purchasing for more than one learner.
After checkout, you order will be processed and you will receive an Email from Qualsafe with a link to access your course.
If your order is for more than one learner, please download the csv file, complete and return to us, we will process the file and Qualsafe will then Email each learner a link to access their course.